Monday 21 April 2014

Veritable Vintage Fair, Ilfraombe

Can't really believe I haven't posted on this blog since 2012...how time flies.   But now that I have embraced technology by starting a Facebook Artist page, I decided it was time to embrace this technology business and update the blog on a regular basis, especially as my website will be down for a few weeks, while a new one is created.  And not before time.....it was slightly out of date to say the least..

Had a great day yesterday at the Veritable Vintage Fair in Ilfracombe (get the pun? ....Verity is Damien Hirst's sculpture Verity which stands in the harbour in Ilfracombe) but I was so busy, I forgot to take any photos....the weather was awful which brought in the crowds and a good day was had by all.  Thanks to Sandy for arranging another cracking event.   No doubt she will have taken some pics which I can hopefully post here later.

In the meantime,




here are some photos I took on Woolacombe beach on Friday evening, it was the most glorious evening and the sunset was stunning, surely this must be one of the most beautiful places ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment