Monday 21 April 2014

Bishops Hookers..

We have recently formed a rug-hooking group in my village, we are now known as the "Bishops Hookers"  (don't correct me on my grammar please, Bishops is short for Bishopsteignton..!!).

We meet once a month and most a new to hooking.  Cake is naturally a very important part of the day and last Thursday was no exception.

Visiting beautiful Knightshayes Court last week with my daughter and 4 little grandsons, I bought some rhubarb - never seen so much rhubarb growing in one place before.   Found an amazing recipe for rhubarb cake on the River Cottage page...if you like rhubarb, try this one, it's the best one I've ever made...http://www.rivercottage.net/recipes/rhubarb-cake/...

So here are some pics of the day...
Rhubarb bed at Knightshayes





Rhubarb cake, yum...

No comments:

Post a Comment