Friday 18 May 2012

Yesterday I taught a small beginners class at Orchard Studios, Kingswood, Bristol.   These Studios are part of the Kingswood Foundation and is a little gem of a place tucked away in the north of Bristol.   All sorts of things go on here including art and craft workshops, dance, theatre and circus workshops and a whole load more stuff, all year round and throughout the holidays.
Take a look at the websites, its an amazing place - 

orchardworkshop.co.uk/
www.creativeyouthnetwork.org.uk/


I had 7 lovely ladies, all new to feltmaking and they worked really hard and produced some lovely work.  
Unfortunately I forgot my camera..so no pics....sorry...looking forward to working there again later this year.
Now I'm getting down to work setting out a floor plan for next Sunday's Fair...so watch this space...





No comments:

Post a Comment